Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of BLU G50 Mega G0390WW. It comes with 6.5 inches display, high dynamic range support, IMG8322 GPU, 8MP front facing camera, 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage space, Bluetooth v4.1, rear mounted fingerprint scanner and USB Type-C v2.0. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your BLU G50 Mega G0390WW. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BLU G50 Mega G0390WW. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of BLU G50 Mega G0390WW. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of BLU J7L J0070WW. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of BLU G50 Mega.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU G50 Mega G0390WW without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU G50 Mega G0390WW. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BLU G50 Mega G0390WW, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of BLU G50 Mega G0390WW, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of BLU G50 Mega G0390WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU G50 Mega battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BLU G50 Mega G0390WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BLU G50 Mega. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU G50 Mega G0390WW will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds. If you see “no command” message on your phone, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using BLU G50 Mega volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of BLU G50 Mega G0390WW. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your BLU G50 Mega, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU G50 Mega. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.