Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on BLU G93 G0910. It comes with 2.2GHz Octa Core processor, 220g weight, 6GB Random access memory, 6.78 inches infinity dot display, 4900mAh battery, Mali-G57 MC2 graphics processing unit and 50MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on BLU G93 G0910. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BLU G93 G0910. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU G93 G0910. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Lenovo Tab M10 5G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on BLU G93.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU G93 G0910 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU G93 G0910. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BLU G93 G0910, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on BLU G93 G0910, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU G93 G0910. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU G93 battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BLU G93 G0910 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BLU G93.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Phone will enter into recovery mode.
4. If you see “no command” message on your BLU G93, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using BLU G93 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on BLU G93 G0910. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your BLU G93, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU G93. You must check your email to activate subscription.