BLU J4 J170EQ users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU J4 J170EQ (USA). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset J170EQ. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your BLU J4 J170EQ. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on J170EQ. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your BLU J4 J170EQ. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset BLU J4 J170EQ. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU J6 J130EQ. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset BLU J4 J170EQ.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU J4 J170EQ without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from J170EQ. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU J4 J170EQ. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on J170EQ. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset BLU J4 J170EQ. The most important thing is that J170EQ will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting BLU J4 J170EQ, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your BLU J4 J170EQ, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset BLU J4 J170EQ. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU J4 J170EQ battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU J4 J170EQ Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your J130EQ.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on J130EQ.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU J6 J130EQ will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on J130EQ screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using J130EQ volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of BLU J4 J170EQ. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your BLU J4 J170EQ, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding BLU J4 J170EQ. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.