Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of BLU J5L J0050WW. It comes with microUSB v2.0, 155g weight, FM radio, GPS, Wi-Fi Direct support, 2200mAh battery, 8MP rear camera, 1080p video recording support, 1GB RAM and 32GB internal storage space. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your BLU J5L J0050WW. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BLU J5L J0050WW. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of BLU J5L J0050WW. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of BLU J6 2020 J190EQ. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of BLU J5L.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU J5L J0050WW without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU J5L J0050WW. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BLU J5L J0050WW, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of BLU J5L J0050WW, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of BLU J5L J0050WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU J5L battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BLU J5L J0050WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BLU J5L. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU J5L J0050WW will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds. If you see “no command” message on your phone, then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using BLU J5L volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of BLU J5L J0050WW. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your BLU J5L, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU J5L. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in performing a hard reset of your device.