Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on BLU J6S J210EQ. It comes with 161g weight, 5MP front facing camera, 1GB Random Access Memory, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, 3000mAh battery, 720p video recording support, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, 32GB internal storage space and 3.5mm audio jack. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on BLU J6S J210EQ. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BLU J6S J210EQ. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU J6S J210EQ. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A13 SM-A137F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on BLU J6S.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU J6S J210EQ without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU J6S J210EQ. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BLU J6S J210EQ, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on BLU J6S J210EQ, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU J6S J210EQ. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU J6S battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BLU J6S J210EQ Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BLU J6S.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your BLU J6S, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using BLU J6S volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on BLU J6S J210EQ. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your BLU J6S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU J6S. You must check your email to activate subscription.