Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on BLU R2 Plus R0190WW. It comes with microUSB 2.0, Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, phase detection auto focus support, 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution, compass, high dynamic range support and proximity sensor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on BLU R2 Plus R0190WW. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BLU R2 Plus R0190WW. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU R2 Plus R0190WW. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Infinix Note 12i 2022. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on BLU R2 Plus.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU R2 Plus R0190WW without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU R2 Plus R0190WW. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BLU R2 Plus R0190WW, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on BLU R2 Plus R0190WW, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU R2 Plus R0190WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU R2 Plus battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BLU R2 Plus R0190WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BLU R2 Plus.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
5. If you see “No command” message or Android Logo on your BLU R2 Plus, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Press power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “Yes” option using BLU R2 Plus volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on BLU R2 Plus R0190WW. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your BLU R2 Plus, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU R2 Plus. You must check your email to activate subscription.