BLU Studio X9 HD S950EQ users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU Studio X9 HD S950EQ. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset S950EQ. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Studio X9 HD S950EQ. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on S950EQ. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Studio X9 HD S950EQ. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Studio X9 HD S950EQ. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU G70 G0250WW. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Studio X9 HD S950EQ.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Studio X9 HD S950EQ without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from S950EQ. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Studio X9 HD S950EQ. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on S950EQ. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset S950EQ. The most important thing is that S950EQ will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Studio X9 HD S950EQ, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Studio X9 HD S950EQ, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Studio X9 HD S950EQ. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Studio X9 HD S950EQ battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU Studio X9 HD S950EQ Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your S950EQ.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on S950EQ.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU Studio X9 HD S950EQ will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on S950EQ screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using S950EQ volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Studio X9 HD S950EQ. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Studio X9 HD S950EQ, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Studio X9 HD S950EQ. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.