Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on BLU View 3 B140DL. It comes with 178g weight, 3.5mm audio jack, 3400mAh battery, 720p video recording support, USB Type-C v2.0, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor, 3GB Random access memory, accelerometer sensor, Bluetooth v5.1, 32GB internal storage space, FM radio and 8MP front facing camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on BLU View 3 B140DL. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BLU View 3 B140DL. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU View 3 B140DL. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering iQOO 5 Pro into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on BLU View 3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU View 3 B140DL without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU View 3 B140DL. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BLU View 3 B140DL, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on BLU View 3 B140DL, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU View 3 B140DL. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU View 3 battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BLU View 3 B140DL Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BLU View 3.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your BLU View 3, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using BLU View 3 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on BLU View 3 B140DL. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your BLU View 3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU View 3. You must check your email to activate subscription.