Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on BLU Vivo XL2 (V0070UU, V0070EE). It comes with Wi-Fi Direct support, Mediatek MT6737T processor, high dynamic range support, 175g weight, 13MP rear camera, 3GB Random access memory and panorama support. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on BLU Vivo XL2 V0070UU. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BLU Vivo XL2 V0070UU. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU Vivo XL2 V0070UU. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on BLU Studio G Max. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on BLU Vivo XL2.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU Vivo XL2 V0070UU without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU Vivo XL2 V0070UU. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BLU Vivo XL2 V0070UU, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on BLU Vivo XL2 V0070UU, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on BLU Vivo XL2 V0070UU. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BLU Vivo XL2 battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BLU Vivo XL2 (V0070UU, V0070EE) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BLU Vivo XL2.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
4. If you see “No command” message on your BLU Vivo XL2, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using BLU Vivo XL2 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on BLU Vivo XL2 V0070UU. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your BLU Vivo XL2, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BLU Vivo XL2. You must check your email to activate subscription.