Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Boost Mobile WingTech Celero 5G WTS98119. It comes with Micro Sim support, 4000mAh battery, 4GB Random access memory, MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor, 3.5mm audio jack, Mali-G57 graphics processing unit, 8MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support and Bluetooth v5.1. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on WingTech Celero 5G WTS98119. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your WingTech Celero 5G WTS98119. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on WingTech Celero 5G WTS98119. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Redmi K60E. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Boost Mobile Celero 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset WingTech Celero 5G WTS98119 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on WingTech Celero 5G WTS98119. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your WingTech Celero 5G WTS98119, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on WingTech Celero 5G WTS98119, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on WingTech Celero 5G WTS98119. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. WingTech Celero 5G battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Boost Mobile Celero 5G WTS98119 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your WingTech Celero 5G.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your WingTech Celero 5G, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using WingTech Celero 5G volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on WingTech Celero 5G WTS98119. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your WingTech Celero 5G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your WingTech Celero 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.