Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Boost Mobile Coolpad Legacy S CP3648A 3648A. It comes with 5.45 inches display, 2450mAh battery, 16GB internal storage space, MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761 processor, 2GB Random access memory, 720 × 1440 pixels screen resolution, Android 9 Pie operating system, 8MP rear camera and USB Type C port. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Coolpad Legacy S CP3648A 3648A. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Coolpad Legacy S CP3648A. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Coolpad Legacy S 3648A. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Boost Mobile Coolpad Legacy CP 3705AS. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Coolpad Legacy S.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Coolpad Legacy S CP3648A 3648A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Coolpad Legacy S CP3648A 3648A. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Coolpad Legacy S CP3648A 3648A, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Coolpad Legacy S CP3648A, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Coolpad Legacy S CP3648A 3648A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Coolpad Legacy S battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Boost Mobile Coolpad Legacy S CP3648A 3648A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Coolpad Legacy S.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see Android Logo or “no command” message on Coolpad Legacy S, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “YES” option using Coolpad Legacy S volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Coolpad Legacy S CP3648A 3648A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Coolpad Legacy S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Coolpad Legacy S. You must check your email to activate subscription.