Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Boost Mobile Schok Volt SV55 SV55216. It comes with 175g weight, light sensor, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, Qualcomm QM215 Quad-Core A53 processor, accelerometer sensor, 2GB Random access memory, 2MP front facing camera, 16GB internal storage space and capacitive touch screen. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Schok Volt SV55 SV55216. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Schok Volt SV55 SV55216. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Schok Volt SV55 SV55216. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for checking IMEI number on BLU G40. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Boost Mobile Schok Volt SV55.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Schok Volt SV55 SV55216 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Schok Volt SV55 SV55216. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Schok Volt SV55 SV55216, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Schok Volt SV55 SV55216, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Schok Volt SV55 SV55216. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Schok Volt SV55 battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Boost Mobile Schok Volt SV55 SV55216 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Schok Volt SV55.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on your Schok Volt SV55, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Schok Volt SV55 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Schok Volt SV55 SV55216. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Schok Volt SV55, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Schok Volt SV55. You must check your email to activate subscription.