Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on BQ 6051G Soul. It comes with thin frames, textured geometric pattern, 1GB Random access memory, drop shaped notch, Android 11 Go edition operating system, 16GB internal storage space and 6.09 inches display. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on BQ 6051G Soul. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BQ 6051G Soul. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on BQ 6051G Soul. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on BQ 6353L Joy. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on BQ Soul.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BQ 6051G Soul without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BQ 6051G Soul. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BQ 6051G Soul, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on BQ 6051G Soul, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on BQ 6051G Soul. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BQ Soul battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BQ 6051G Soul Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BQ 6051G Soul.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “No command” message on BQ 6051G Soul, then you have to press power button. Keep pressing power button, at the same time you have to press and release volume up button. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Press power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Factory data reset” option using BQ 6051G Soul volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on BQ 6051G Soul. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your BQ 6051G Soul, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BQ Soul. You must check your email to activate subscription.