Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on BQ 6430L Aurora. It comes with professional cameras, various filters, near field communication support, wide angle IPS display, macro lens, 4GB Random access memory and ergonomic body. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on BQ 6430L Aurora. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your BQ 6430L Aurora. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on BQ 6430L Aurora. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on BQ 6645L Element. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on BQ 6430L Aurora.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BQ 6430L Aurora without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BQ 6430L Aurora. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your BQ 6430L Aurora, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on BQ 6430L Aurora, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on BQ 6430L Aurora. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. BQ 6430L Aurora battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset BQ 6430L Aurora Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your BQ 6430L Aurora.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “No command” message on BQ 6430L Aurora, then you have to press power button. Keep pressing power button, at the same time you have to press and release volume up button. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Press power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “Factory data reset” option using BQ 6430L Aurora volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on BQ 6430L Aurora. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your BQ 6430L Aurora, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your BQ 6430L Aurora. You must check your email to activate subscription.