Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Caterpillar CAT S42 CS42-DBB-RON-UN. It comes with face recognition support, MIL-STD-810G certification, Phase Detection Autofocus support, MediaTek Helio A20 MT6761D processor, 3GB Random Access Memory, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, near field communication support and 5.5 inches display. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on CAT S42 CS42DBBRONUN. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your CAT S42 CS42-DBB-RON-UN. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on CAT S42. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on iQOO Z6 Lite. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Caterpillar CAT S42.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset CAT S42 CS42-DBB-RON-UN without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on CAT S42 CS42DBBRONUN. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your CAT S42 CS42-DBB-RON-UN, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on CAT S42, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on CAT S42 CS42-DBB-RON-UN. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. CAT S42 battery must be above 87 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Caterpillar CAT S42 using method 1 [Simple Steps]
Step 1. Tap “Settings” on your phone.
Step 2. You have to tap “System” option on your Caterpillar CAT S42.
Step 3. Tap “Advanced” option, then you have to tap “Reset options” on your phone.
Step 4. You have to tap “Erase all data (factory reset)” option.
Step 5. Tap “Delete all data” option on your phone.
Step 6. Again you have to tap “Delete all data” option to perform a factory reset.
How to Factory Reset Caterpillar CAT S42 using method 2 [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Caterpillar CAT S42.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery” option using Volume up button.
5. Use Volume down button to confirm “Recovery” option.
6. If you see “no command” message on Caterpillar CAT S42 screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your device will enter into Recovery Mode.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “factory data reset” option using Caterpillar CAT S42 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on CAT S42 CS42-DBB-RON-UN. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your CAT S42, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your CAT S42. You must check your email to activate subscription.