Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Caterpillar Cat S53 CS53-DAB-ROE-NN. It comes with super fast 5G connectivity, 107dB speaker output, Adreno 619 graphics processing unit, 48MP Sony sensor, impact proof HD+ screen, 6GB Random access memory, 320g weight, 5500mAh battery, 1080p video recording support and Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Caterpillar Cat S53. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Caterpillar Cat S53. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Caterpillar Cat S53. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Tecno Phantom X2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Cat S53.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Caterpillar Cat S53 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Caterpillar Cat S53. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Caterpillar Cat S53, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Caterpillar Cat S53, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Caterpillar Cat S53. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Caterpillar Cat S53 battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Caterpillar Cat S53 using method 1 [Simple Steps]
Step 1. Tap “Settings” on your phone.
Step 2. You have to tap “System” option on your Caterpillar Cat S53.
Step 3. Tap “Advanced” option, then you have to tap “Reset options” on your phone.
Step 4. You have to tap “Erase all data (factory reset)” option.
Step 5. Tap “RESET PHONE” option on your phone.
Step 6. You have to tap “ERASE EVERYTHING” option to perform a factory reset.
How to Factory Reset Caterpillar Cat S53 using method 2 [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Caterpillar Cat S53.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using Caterpillar Cat S53 volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “factory data reset” option using Caterpillar Cat S53 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Caterpillar Cat S53. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Caterpillar Cat S53, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Cat S53. You must check your email to activate subscription.