Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Caterpillar CAT S62 Pro CS62PDBBRONUN. It comes with Lepton 3.5 professional grade sensor, near field communication support, 248g weight, MIL-STD-810H certification, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 processor, 6GB Random Access Memory and 4000mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on CAT S62 Pro CS62PDBBRONUN. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Caterpillar CAT S62 Pro. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on CAT S62 Pro. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on Nokia 1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Caterpillar CAT S62 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset CAT S62 Pro CS62PDBBRONUN without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on CAT S62 Pro CS62PDBBRONUN. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your CAT S62 Pro CS62PDBBRONUN, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Caterpillar CAT S62 Pro, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on CAT S62 Pro CS62PDBBRONUN. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. CAT S62 Pro battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Caterpillar CAT S62 Pro using method 1 [Simple Steps]
Step 1. Tap “Settings” on your phone.
Step 2. You have to tap “System” option on your Caterpillar CAT S62 Pro.
Step 3. Tap “Advanced” option, then you have to tap “Reset options” on your phone.
Step 4. You have to tap “Erase all data (factory reset)” option.
Step 5. Tap “Erase all data” option on your phone.
Step 6. Again you have to tap “Erase” option to perform a factory reset.
How to Factory Reset Caterpillar CAT S62 Pro using method 2 [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Caterpillar CAT S62 Pro.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “factory data reset” option using Caterpillar CAT S62 Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on CAT S62 Pro CS62PDBBRONUN. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your CAT S62 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your CAT S62 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.