Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Coolpad Cool 12A 2042. It comes with Spreadtrum processor, Bluetooth v4.2, 4GB Random access memory, accelerometer sensor, 8MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support and 4000mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Coolpad Cool 12A 2042. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Coolpad Cool 12A 2042. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Coolpad Cool 12A 2042. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Motorola Moto G50 5G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Coolpad Cool 12A.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Coolpad Cool 12A 2042 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Coolpad Cool 12A 2042. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Coolpad Cool 12A 2042, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Coolpad Cool 12A 2042, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Coolpad Cool 12A 2042. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Coolpad Cool 12A battery must be above 98 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Coolpad Cool 12A 2042 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Coolpad Cool 12A.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Coolpad Cool 12A 2042 screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds to put your phone into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Coolpad Cool 12A volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Coolpad Cool 12A 2042. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Coolpad Cool 12A, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Coolpad Cool 12A. You must check your email to activate subscription.