Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Coolpad Cool S 2039. It comes with side mounted fingerprint scanner, 10W wired charging support, Mali-G72 MP3 graphics processing unit, proximity sensor, 25MP front facing camera, 4GB Random access memory and 5000mAh battery. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Coolpad Cool S 2039. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Coolpad Cool S 2039. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Coolpad Cool S 2039. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Coolpad Cool 20s. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Coolpad Cool S.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Coolpad Cool S 2039 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Coolpad Cool S 2039. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Coolpad Cool S 2039, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Coolpad Cool S 2039, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Coolpad Cool S 2039. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Coolpad Cool S 2039 battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Coolpad Cool S 2039 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Coolpad Cool S.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Infinix Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Coolpad Cool S 2039 screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds to put your phone into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Coolpad Cool S volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Coolpad Cool S 2039. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Coolpad Cool S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Coolpad Cool S. You must check your email to activate subscription.