Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Coolpad CP12 SC9863A. It comes with dual 4G LTE support, crystal-like mirror design, GE8322 graphics processing unit, face unlock protection, panorama shooting support, 4GB Random access memory and 190g weight. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Coolpad CP12 SC9863A. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Coolpad CP12 SC9863A. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Coolpad CP12. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Oscal S70 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Coolpad CP12.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Coolpad CP12 SC9863A without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Coolpad CP12 SC9863A. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Coolpad CP12 SC9863A, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Coolpad CP12 SC9863A, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Coolpad CP12 SC9863A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Coolpad CP12 battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Coolpad CP12 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Coolpad CP12.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. If you see “No command” message on Coolpad CP12 screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds to put your phone into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Coolpad CP12 volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Coolpad CP12 SC9863A. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Coolpad CP12, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Coolpad CP12. You must check your email to activate subscription.