Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Cricket Ovation U705AC (Wiko). It comes with face recognition support, scratch resistant display, PowerVR GE8320 graphics processing unit, VoLTE support, 720×1560 pixels screen resolution, 3GB Random access memory, MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 processor, high dynamic range support and 13MP rear camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Wiko Ovation U705AC. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Wiko Ovation U705AC. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Wiko Ovation U705AC. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on OnePlus Nord N300. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Cricket Ovation.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Wiko Ovation U705AC without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Wiko Ovation U705AC. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Wiko Ovation U705AC, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Wiko Ovation U705AC, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Wiko Ovation U705AC. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Wiko Ovation battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Cricket Ovation U705AC Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Wiko Ovation.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option.
5. If you see “no command” message on Ovation U705AC, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “factory data reset” option using Ovation U705AC volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Wiko Ovation U705AC. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Wiko Ovation, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Wiko Ovation. You must check your email to activate subscription.