Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Cubot J9 A021C. It comes with dual nano SIM card support, 82.3 percent screen to body ratio, 2GB Random access memory, capacitive touch screen, Face ID sensor, 720p video recording support and 185g weight. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Cubot J9 A021C. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Cubot J9 A021C. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Cubot J9 A021C. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on itel A25. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Cubot J9.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Cubot J9 A021C without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Cubot J9 A021C. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Cubot J9 A021C, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Cubot J9 A021C, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Cubot J9 A021C. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Cubot J9 battery must be above 94 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Cubot J9 A021C Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Cubot J9.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. If you see “No command” message on Cubot J9, then you have to press power button. Keep pressing power button, at the same time you have to press and release volume up button. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “Factory data reset” option using Cubot J9 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Cubot J9 A021C. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Cubot J9, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Cubot J9. You must check your email to activate subscription.