Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Doogee R10 MT8781. It comes with accurate positioning system, Hi-Res certified quad-box speakers, high dynamic range support, 16.7 million colors, Widevine L1 support, 8GB Random access memory and Mediatek MT8781 Helio G99 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Doogee R10 MT8781. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Doogee R10 MT8781. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Doogee R10. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Lenovo A5. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Doogee R10.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Doogee R10 MT8781 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Doogee R10 MT8781. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Doogee R10 MT8781, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Doogee R10 MT8781, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Doogee R10 MT8781. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Doogee R10 battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Doogee R10 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Doogee R10.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your Doogee R10 will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Doogee R10 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Doogee R10 MT8781. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Doogee R10, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Doogee R10. You must check your email to activate subscription.