Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Doogee S89 Pro. It comes with versatile breathing light, MIL-STD-810H certification, PowerVR GM9446 graphics processing unit, Doogee eye glowing notification light, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90 processor, 8GB Random access memory and 16MP front facing camera. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Doogee S89 Pro. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Doogee S89 Pro. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Doogee S89 Pro. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for taking screenshot on BLU Vivo XL5. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Doogee S89 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Doogee S89 Pro without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Doogee S89 Pro. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Doogee S89 Pro, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Doogee S89 Pro, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Doogee S89 Pro. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Doogee S89 Pro battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Doogee S89 Pro Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Doogee S89 Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using Doogee S89 Pro volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
6. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
7. Select “factory data reset” option using Doogee S89 Pro volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
8. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
9. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Doogee S89 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Doogee S89 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Doogee S89 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.