Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Gionee K10 GNS2112Y. It comes with nano SIM support, Unisoc Tiger T310 processor, PowerVR GT7200 graphics processing unit, 13MP rear camera, accelerometer sensor, 3GB Random access memory and Bluetooth v4.2. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Gionee K10 GNS2112Y. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Gionee K10 GNS2112Y. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Gionee K10 GNS2112Y. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Allview P10 Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Gionee K10.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Gionee K10 GNS2112Y without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Gionee K10 GNS2112Y. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Gionee K10 GNS2112Y, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Gionee K10 GNS2112Y, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Gionee K10 GNS2112Y. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Gionee K10 battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Gionee K10 GNS2112Y Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Gionee K10.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option using volume up button. Then, press volume down button to confirm this option. Your Gionee K10 will enter into Recovery mode.
5. If you see “No command” message or Android Logo on Gionee K10, then you have to press power button and volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds. Your phone will enter into Recovery mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “Factory data reset” option using Gionee K10 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Gionee K10 GNS2112Y. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Gionee K10, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Gionee K10. You must check your email to activate subscription.