Pixel 3a (G020F, G020E, G020H) users can hard reset their device. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Google Pixel 3a (G020F, G020E, G020G, G020H). If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset your phone. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Pixel 3a (G020F, G020E, G020H). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Pixel 3a G020F. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Pixel 3a G020F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Sony Xperia M5 E5633. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Pixel 3a.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Pixel 3a (G020F, G020E, G020H) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Pixel 3a (G020F, G020E, G020H). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your Pixel 3a G020F. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Pixel 3a (G020F, G020E, G020H), because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Pixel 3a G020F, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Pixel 3a (G020F, G020E, G020H). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Pixel 3a G020F battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Google Pixel 3a (G020F, G020E, G020G, G020H) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Pixel 3a.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Pixel 3a will enter into Fastboot Mode.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on screen. Your Pixel 3a will enter into Stock Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using Pixel 3a volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Pixel 3a (G020F, G020E, G020H). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Pixel 3a G020F, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Pixel 3a. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.