Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Google Pixel 5a (G1F8F, GR0M2, G4S1M). It comes with IP67 water resistant body, 6.34 inches display, aluminum frame, optical image stabilization support, Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G processor, phase detection auto focus support, 16MP rear camera, panorama support and 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Google Pixel 5a (GR0M2, G4S1M). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Pixel 5a (G1F8F, GR0M2). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Google Pixel 5a G1F8F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Tecno Camon 18 Premier. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Google Pixel 5a.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Google Pixel 5a (G1F8F, GR0M2) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Google Pixel 5a (GR0M2, G4S1M). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Google Pixel 5a (G1F8F, GR0M2), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Pixel 5a G1F8F, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Google Pixel 5a (G1F8F, GR0M2). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Pixel 5a battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Google Pixel 5a (G1F8F, GR0M2, G4S1M) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Pixel 5a. Then press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on Pixel 5a. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery Mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Factory data reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
8. Select “reboot system now” option on your device after performing a hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Google Pixel 5a (G1F8F, GR0M2, G4S1M). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Pixel 5a, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Google Pixel 5a. You must check your email to activate subscription.