Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Google Pixel Tablet GTU8P (tangorpro). It comes with Stylus support, Bluetooth v5.2, Mali-G710 MP7 graphics processing unit, Android 13 operating system, 10.95 inches display, high dynamic range support and stereo speakers. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Pixel Tablet GTU8P. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Pixel Tablet GTU8P. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Pixel Tablet GTU8P. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Honor 90 Lite. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Google Pixel Tablet.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Pixel Tablet GTU8P without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Pixel Tablet GTU8P. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Pixel Tablet GTU8P, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Pixel Tablet GTU8P, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Pixel Tablet GTU8P. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Pixel Tablet battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Google Pixel Tablet GTU8P Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Pixel Tablet. Then press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds after you see “No command” message on Pixel Tablet. Your phone will enter into Stock Recovery Mode.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Factory data reset” option using Pixel Tablet volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
8. Select “reboot system now” option on your device after performing a hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Pixel Tablet GTU8P. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Pixel Tablet, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Pixel Tablet. You must check your email to activate subscription.