Honor 9S DUA-LX9 users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Honor 9S DUA-LX9. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset DUA-LX9. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Honor 9S DUA-LX9. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on DUA-LX9. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your 9S DUA-LX9. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Honor 9S DUA-LX9. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU Dash L4 LTE D0050UU. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Honor 9S DUA-LX9.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Honor 9S DUA-LX9 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from DUA-LX9. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Honor 9S DUA-LX9. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on DUA-LX9. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset DUA-LX9. The most important thing is that DUA-LX9 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Honor 9S DUA-LX9, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Honor 9S DUA-LX9, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Honor 9S DUA-LX9. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Honor 9S DUA-LX9 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Honor 9S DUA-LX9 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your DUA-LX9.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on DUA-LX9.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Honor 9S DUA-LX9 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on DUA-LX9 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using DUA-LX9 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Honor 9S DUA-LX9. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Honor 9S DUA-LX9, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Honor 9S DUA-LX9. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.