Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on HTC U12 Life 2Q6E1 (imldugl). It is available in twilight purple and moonlight blue color options. It comes with high dynamic range support, gyro sensor, phase detection auto focus support, Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor, 4K video recording support, proximity sensor, 16MP rear camera and dual LED flash. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on HTC U12 Life 2Q6E1. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your HTC U12 Life 2Q6E1. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on HTC U12 Life 2Q6E1. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering HTC Desire 19 Plus into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on HTC U12 Life.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset HTC U12 Life 2Q6E1 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on HTC U12 Life 2Q6E1. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your HTC U12 Life 2Q6E1, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on HTC U12 Life 2Q6E1, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on HTC U12 Life 2Q6E1. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. HTC U12 Life battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset HTC U12 Life 2Q6E1 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your HTC U12 Life.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
4. You have to select “Recovery Mode” option using volume button. Keep pressing volume button until you see “Recovery Mode” option.
5. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option.
6. Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously after you see “no command” message on HTC U12 Life screen. Your phone will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
7. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
8. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
9. Select “YES” option using HTC U12 Life volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
10. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
11. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on HTC U12 Life 2Q6E1. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your HTC U12 Life, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your HTC U12 Life. You must check your email to activate subscription.