Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on HTC Wildfire E3. It comes with 4000mAh battery, 186g weight, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 processor, 4GB Random access memory, accelerometer sensor, 13MP front facing camera, 720p video recording support and rear mounted fingerprint scanner. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on HTC Wildfire E3. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your HTC Wildfire E3. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on HTC Wildfire E3. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering recovery mode on Tecno Pop 1s Pro. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on HTC Wildfire E3.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset HTC Wildfire E3 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on HTC Wildfire E3. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your HTC Wildfire E3, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on HTC Wildfire E3, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on HTC Wildfire E3. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. HTC Wildfire E3 battery must be above 82 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset HTC Wildfire E3 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your HTC Wildfire E3.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see “Boot Mode” message on screen.
4. Select “Recovery” option. You can use volume up button to select this option.
5. Use volume down button to confirm “Recovery” option.
6. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
7. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
8. Select “factory data reset” option using HTC Wildfire E3 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm this option.
9. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
10. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on HTC Wildfire E3. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your HTC Wildfire E3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your HTC Wildfire E3. You must check your email to activate subscription.