Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20, DUB-TL00) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20, DUB-AL00, DUB-TL00). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset DUB-AL20. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20, DUB-TL00). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on DUB-AL20. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your DUB-AL00. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20, DUB-TL00). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Oppo A92 CPH2059. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Enjoy 9 DUB-AL20.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20, DUB-AL00, DUB-TL00) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from DUB-AL20. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20, DUB-TL00). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on DUB-AL20. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset DUB-AL00. The most important thing is that DUB-TL00 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20, DUB-AL00, DUB-TL00), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Enjoy 9 DUB-AL20, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20, DUB-AL00, DUB-TL00). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Enjoy 9 DUB-AL20 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20, DUB-AL00, DUB-TL00) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your DUB-AL20.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on DUB-AL20.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei Enjoy 9 DUB-AL20 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on DUB-AL20 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using DUB-AL20 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Enjoy 9 (DUB-AL20, DUB-AL00, DUB-TL00). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Enjoy 9 DUB-AL20, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Enjoy 9 DUB-AL20. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.