Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10 users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Honor 30 BMH-AN10. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset BMH-AN10. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on BMH-AN10. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Honor 30 BMH-AN10. If your BMH-AN10 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Honor 30 Pro EBG-AN00. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BMH-AN10. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Honor 30 BMH-AN10. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset BMH-AN10. The most important thing is that BMH-AN10 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10, because all data will be deleted from Honor 30 BMH-AN10 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Honor 30 BMH-AN10, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your BMH-AN10.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Honor 30 BMH-AN10 got broken during the process of factory reset. BMH-AN10 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off BMH-AN10.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on BMH-AN10.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on BMH-AN10 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on BMH-AN10.
6. Select “YES” option on BMH-AN10 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on BMH-AN10 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on BMH-AN10 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Honor 30 BMH-AN10, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Huawei Honor 30 BMH-AN10. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your BMH-AN10.