Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset ALP-L29. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on ALP-L29. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your ALP-L09. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Mate 10 ALP-L29. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei P smart FIG-LX1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Mate 10 ALP-L29.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from ALP-L29. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on ALP-L29. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset ALP-L09. The most important thing is that ALP-L29 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Mate 10.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on Mate 10.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Mate 10 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Mate 10 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Mate 10 (ALP-L29, ALP-L09), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mate 10 ALP-L29. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.