Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Huawei Mate 40 OCE-AN10 (ocean). It comes with EMUI 11.0, OLED display, IP68 water resistant protection, 16.7 million colours, Kirin 9000E processor and 8GB RAM. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Mate 40 OCE-AN10. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Huawei Mate 40 OCE-AN10 (ocean). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Mate 40 OCE-AN10. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Nokia 2.4. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Mate 40.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Huawei Mate 40 OCE-AN10 (ocean) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Huawei Mate 40 OCE-AN10 (ocean). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your phone. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Huawei Mate 40 OCE-AN10 (ocean), then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Mate 40 OCE-AN10, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Huawei Mate 40 OCE-AN10 (ocean). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Mate 40 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Huawei Mate 40 OCE-AN10 (ocean) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Huawei Mate 40. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei Mate 40 OCE-AN10 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “Clear data” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
4. Select “Factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
5. Type “YES” on your Mate 40, then touch “Factory reset” button.
6. Again you have to touch “Factory reset” option on your phone to perform a hard reset.
7. Tap “Back” option on your phone after performing a hard reset.
8. Tap “Restart” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Huawei Mate 40 OCE-AN10 (ocean). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Mate 40, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Mate 40. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.