Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Huawei MatePad 10.4 5G BAH3-AN10. It comes with 10.4 inches display, aluminum frame, 7250mAh battery, stereo speakers and stylus support. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your MatePad 5G BAH3-AN10. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your MatePad 10.4 5G BAH3-AN10. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of MatePad 5G BAH3-AN10. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Asus Zenfone 3. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of MatePad 10.4 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset MatePad 10.4 5G BAH3-AN10 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on MatePad 10.4 5G BAH3-AN10. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your phone. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your MatePad 10.4 5G BAH3-AN10, then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of MatePad 5G BAH3-AN10, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of MatePad 10.4 5G BAH3-AN10. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. MatePad 5G BAH3-AN10 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Huawei MatePad 10.4 5G BAH3-AN10 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your MatePad 10.4 5G. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei MatePad 10.4 5G BAH3-AN10 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “Clear data” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
4. Select “Factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
5. Type “YES” on your MatePad 10.4 5G, then touch “Factory reset” button.
6. Again you have to touch “Factory reset” option on your phone to perform a hard reset.
7. Tap “Back” option on your phone after performing a hard reset.
8. Tap “Restart” option.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of MatePad 10.4 5G BAH3-AN10. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your MatePad 5G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your MatePad 10.4 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.