MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03, AGS2-L09). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset AGS2-W19. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on AGS2-W19. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your AGS2-L03. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei Mate 20 Pro LYA-L09. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset MediaPad T5 AGS2-W19.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03, AGS2-L09) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from AGS2-W19. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on AGS2-W19. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset AGS2-L03. The most important thing is that AGS2-L09 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03, AGS2-L09), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03, AGS2-L09). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W09, AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03, AGS2-L09) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your AGS2-W19.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on AGS2-W19.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei MediaPad T5 AGS2-W19 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on AGS2-W19 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using AGS2-W19 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03, AGS2-L09). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your MediaPad T5 (AGS2-W19, AGS2-L03), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding MediaPad T5 AGS2-W19. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.