Huawei Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22, VCE-TL00). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset VCE-L22. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on VCE-L22. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your VCE-L22. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei Y7 Pro DUB-L22. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Nova 4 VCE-L22.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from VCE-L22. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on VCE-L22. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset VCE-L22. The most important thing is that VCE-L22 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22, VCE-AL00, VCE-TL00) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your VCE-L22.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on VCE-L22.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei Nova 4 VCE-L22 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on VCE-L22 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using VCE-L22 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Nova 4 (VCE-LX2, VCE-L22). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Nova 4 VCE-L22, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nova 4 VCE-L22. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.