Huawei P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX3) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX2, ANE-LX3). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset ANE-LX1. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX3). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on ANE-LX1. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your ANE-LX3. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX3). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L09. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset P20 lite ANE-LX1.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX3) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from ANE-LX1. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX3). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on ANE-LX1. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset ANE-LX3. The most important thing is that ANE-LX3 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX3), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX3), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX3). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX3) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX2, ANE-LX3) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your P20 lite.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on P20 lite.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei P20 lite ANE-LX1 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on P20 lite screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using P20 lite volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX3). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your P20 lite (ANE-LX1, ANE-LX3), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding P20 lite. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.