Huawei P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L04) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L09, ELE-L04). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset ELE-L04. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L04). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on ELE-L29. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your ELE-L09. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L04). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei nova 5 Pro SEA-AL10. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset P30 ELE-L29.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L09, ELE-L04) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from ELE-L29. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L04). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on ELE-L09. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset ELE-L29. The most important thing is that ELE-L04 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L09, ELE-L04), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your P30 (ELE-L29 ELE-L04), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L09, ELE-L04). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L04) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L09, ELE-L04) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your ELE-L04.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on ELE-L04.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei P30 ELE-L04 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on ELE-L04 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using ELE-L04 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L09, ELE-L04). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your P30 ELE-L04, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding P30 (ELE-L29, ELE-L04). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.