Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-AL10, VOG-AL00, VOG-TL00). It comes with IP68 water resistant body, Android 9.0 Pie operating system, 8.4mm thickness, optical image stabilization support, Kirin 980 processor, EMUI 10, phase detection auto focus support, 40MP rear camera, dual LED dual tone flash and 6.47 inches display. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-AL00, VOG-TL00). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-AL10, VOG-AL00). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Huawei P30 Pro VOG-AL10. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Verizon Motorola One 5G UW into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Huawei P30 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-AL10, VOG-AL00) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-AL00, VOG-TL00). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-AL00, VOG-TL00), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Huawei P30 Pro VOG-AL10, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-AL10, VOG-AL00). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Huawei P30 Pro battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-AL10, VOG-AL00, VOG-TL00) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your Huawei P30 Pro. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei P30 Pro will enter into Recovery mode after a few seconds.
3. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
4. Type “YES” on your phone, then select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Again you have to select “wipe data/factory reset” option using Huawei P30 Pro volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Huawei P30 Pro (VOG-AL10, VOG-AL00, VOG-TL00). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Huawei P30 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Huawei P30 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.