Huawei Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Huawei Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3, DUA-L21). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset DUA-LX2. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on DUA-LX2. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your DRA-LX3. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Huawei P Smart plus 2019 POT-LX1T. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Y5 Prime DUA-LX2.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from DRA-LX3. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on DUA-LX2. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset DRA-LX3. The most important thing is that DRA-LX3 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3), because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3), then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3) battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset Huawei Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3, DUA-L21) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your DRA-LX3.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on DRA-LX3.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Huawei Y5 Prime DRA-LX3 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on DRA-LX3 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using DRA-LX3 volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Y5 Prime (DUA-LX2, DRA-LX3). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.