Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Infinix Hot 10 (X682B, X682C). It comes with 8.9mm thickness, 6.78 inches display, GPS, plastic frame, 64GB internal storage space, Quad-LED flash support, 3GB RAM, face unlock protection, 5200mAh battery, 1080p video recording support and FM radio. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to perform a factory reset. It may fix all issues available on your Infinix Hot 10 X682B. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Infinix Hot 10 (X682B, X682C). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Infinix Hot 10 X682B. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Realme 5s. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Infinix Hot 10.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Infinix Hot 10 (X682B, X682C) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Infinix Hot 10 (X682B, X682C). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your phone. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Infinix Hot 10 (X682B, X682C), then you must perform a hard reset of your phone. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Infinix Hot 10 X682B, because all data will be deleted from your phone after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Infinix Hot 10 X682B. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Infinix Hot 10 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Infinix Hot 10 (X682B, X682C) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your phone.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. You will be able to see “No command” message on your phone.
4. Press Volume up button, Volume down button and Power button simultaneously to put your Infinix Hot 10 (X682B, X682C) into Stock Recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “Factory data reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing a hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Infinix Hot 10 (X682B, X682C). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Hot 10, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Infinix Hot 10. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.