Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650. It comes with Dirac sound, Mediatek MT6580 processor, phase detection auto focus support, plastic frame, 175g weight, high dynamic range support, 8 Megapixel rear camera, Quad LED flash, 2GB Random access memory and accelerometer sensor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Infinix Zero X Neo X6810. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Infinix Hot 8 Lite.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Hot 8 Lite X650 battery must be above 98 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Infinix Hot 8 Lite.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Infinix Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650 screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds to put your phone into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Infinix Hot 8 Lite volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Infinix Hot 8 Lite X650. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Infinix Hot 8 Lite, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Infinix Hot 8 Lite. You must check your email to activate subscription.