Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Infinix Hot S3X X622. It comes with Android 8.1 Oreo operating system, depth camera, GPS, 1080p video recording support, Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor, high dynamic range support, 6.2 inches display, Adreno 505 graphics processing unit, 13 Megapixel camera and dual-LED flash. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Infinix Hot S3X X622. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Infinix Hot S3X X622. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Infinix Hot S3X X622. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Poco X3 Pro into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Infinix Hot S3X.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Infinix Hot S3X X622 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Infinix Hot S3X X622. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Infinix Hot S3X X622, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Infinix Hot S3X X622, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Infinix Hot S3X X622. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Infinix Hot S3X battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Infinix Hot S3X X622 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Infinix Hot S3X.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Infinix Logo on screen. Your Infinix Hot S3X will enter into recovery mode.
4. If you see “no command” message on screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously to put Infinix Hot S3X into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “YES” option using Infinix Hot S3X volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Infinix Hot S3X X622. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Infinix Hot S3X, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Infinix Hot S3X. You must check your email to activate subscription.