Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Infinix S2 Pro X522. It comes with 282 pixels per inch (ppi) density, 8.1mm thickness, Mali-T720MP3 graphics processing unit, Mediatek MT6753 processor, dual LED flash, phase detection auto focus support and Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Infinix S2 Pro X522. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Infinix S2 Pro X522. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Infinix S2 Pro X522. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Infinix Note 30 Pro X678B. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Infinix S2 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Infinix S2 Pro X522 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Infinix S2 Pro X522. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Infinix S2 Pro X522, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Infinix S2 Pro X522, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Infinix S2 Pro X522. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Infinix S2 Pro battery must be above 96 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Infinix S2 Pro X522 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Infinix S2 Pro.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Infinix Logo on screen.
4. If you see “no command” message on Infinix S2 Pro X522 screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for a few seconds to put your phone into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “Yes” option using Infinix S2 Pro volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Infinix S2 Pro X522. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Infinix S2 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Infinix S2 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription.