Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Infinix Smart 2 HD (X609, X609B). It comes with 3.5mm audio jack, 3500mAh battery, 8MP front facing camera, LED flash, accelerometer sensor, 1080p video recording support, Mediatek MT6580 processor, 16GB internal storage space, 165g weight, 1GB Random access memory and Bluetooth v4.2. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Infinix Smart 2 HD (X609, X609B). Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Infinix Smart 2 HD (X609, X609B). If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Infinix Smart 2 HD X609. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Infinix Smart 2 HD.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Infinix Smart 2 HD (X609, X609B) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Infinix Smart 2 HD (X609, X609B). Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Infinix Smart 2 HD (X609, X609B), then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Infinix Smart 2 HD X609B, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Infinix Smart 2 HD (X609, X609B). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Infinix Smart 2 HD battery must be above 84 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Infinix Smart 2 HD (X609, X609B) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Infinix Smart 2 HD.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Infinix Logo on screen. Your Infinix Smart 2 HD will enter into recovery mode.
4. If you see “No command” message on screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously to put Infinix Smart 2 HD into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “YES” option using Infinix Smart 2 HD volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Infinix Smart 2 HD (X609, X609B). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Smart 2 HD, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Infinix Smart 2 HD. You must check your email to activate subscription.