Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731. It comes with synthetic aperture radar (SAR) sensor, golden hour design, Arm Mali-G77 MC9 graphics processing unit, Widevine L1 support, 3D curved amoled display, near field communication support and IP5X dust proof body. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Lenovo Tab3 8. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on Infinix Zero 30 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Infinix Zero 30 5G battery must be above 92 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Infinix Zero 30 5G.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Infinix Logo on screen.
4. If you see “No command” message on Infinix Zero 30 5G screen, then you have to press Power button. Keep pressing power button, at the same time you have to press and release volume up button. Your phone will enter into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “factory data reset” option using Infinix Zero 30 5G volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on Infinix Zero 30 5G X6731. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your Infinix Zero 30 5G, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Infinix Zero 30 5G. You must check your email to activate subscription.