Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset of Infinix Zero 6 X620B. It comes with 3650mAh battery, FM radio, 3.5mm audio jack, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth v5.0, accelerometer sensor, 20MP front facing camera, Android 8.0 Oreo operating system, 1080p video recording support and Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock on Infinix Zero 6 X620B. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your Infinix Zero 6 X620B. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset of Infinix Zero 6 X620B. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering Xiaomi Mi 11i into fastboot mode. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset of Infinix Zero 6.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Infinix Zero 6 X620B without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Infinix Zero 6 X620B. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your Infinix Zero 6 X620B, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset of Infinix Zero 6 X620B, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset of Infinix Zero 6 X620B. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Infinix Zero 6 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset Infinix Zero 6 X620B Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Infinix Zero 6.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on your phone.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Infinix Logo on screen. Your Infinix Zero 6 will enter into recovery mode.
4. If you see “No command” message on screen, then you have to press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously to put Infinix Zero 6 into recovery mode.
5. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option using volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
6. Select “YES” option using Infinix Zero 6 volume button, then press power button to confirm it.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on your device after performing hard reset.
You have successfully performed a hard reset of Infinix Zero 6 X620B. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Infinix Zero 6, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your Infinix Zero 6. You must check your email to activate subscription.