Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a hard reset on iQOO Neo 6 I2126. It comes with HDR10+ certification, plastic frame, optical image stabilization support, Infrared port, stereo speakers, Quasi Zenith Satellite System support, 190g weight, 64MP rear camera, phase detection auto focus support and 120Hz refresh rate. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to perform a hard reset. It will allow you to remove pattern lock and screen lock in iQOO Neo 6 I2126. Sometimes you might have forgotten the lock screen password of your device. You might have faced difficulty in using your iQOO Neo 6 I2126. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can perform a hard reset on iQOO Neo 6 I2126. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for entering fastboot mode on Vivo Y77 5G V2169. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to perform a hard reset on iQOO Neo 6.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset iQOO Neo 6 I2126 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from your phone. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on iQOO Neo 6 I2126. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP Recovery to hard reset your device. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing a factory reset.
If you have forgotten the lock screen password of your iQOO Neo 6 I2126, then you must perform a hard reset. It will let you bypass screen lock. You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before performing a hard reset on iQOO Neo 6 I2126, because all data will be deleted from your device after performing a hard reset.
Below are the steps using which you can perform a hard reset on iQOO Neo 6 I2126. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Vivo iQOO Neo 6 battery must be above 85 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset iQOO Neo 6 I2126 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to turn off your iQOO Neo 6. Then press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously.
2. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen.
3. Select “Recovery Mode” option. You can use volume button to select this option.
4. Use power button to confirm “Recovery Mode” option. Your iQOO Neo 6 will enter into Recovery Mode after a few seconds.
5. Tap “Clear Data” option on your phone.
6. Tap “clear all data” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
7. Tap “Return” option after you see “All data cleared” message on your iQOO Neo 6 and return back to the Recovery Mode main menu.
8. Tap “Restart” option, then tap “OK” on your phone.
You have successfully performed a hard reset on iQOO Neo 6 I2126. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset on your iQOO Neo 6, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding your iQOO Neo 6. You must check your email to activate subscription.